- According to the center for disease control and prevention (CDC) HANTAVIRUSES are family of viruses which are spread mainly by rodent and can cause varied disease in people.
- It can cause hantavirus pulmonary syndrome(HPS) and heamorrhagic fever with renal syndrome (HFRS).
- The disease is not airborne and can only spread to people if they come in contact with urine,faeces and saliva of rodent and less frequently by a bite from infected host.
- SYMPTOMS ARE :
- MUSCLE ACHE
- ALONG WITH CHILL AND ABDOMINAL PROBLEMS.
- If left untreated it can lead to coughing and shortness of breathing and can be fatal,with a rate of morality rate of 38 percent according to CDC.
WHAT EXACTLY IS HANTAVIRUS
GET A WEBSITE BUILT FROM AS LOW AS 15000NGN CALL OR WHATSAPP DARLINGTON SARO ON 08061676089